ROLEPLAYING FOR ADULTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAYING FOR ADULTS

A roleplaying forum for adults. Here we roleplay any and everything from Action-Adventure, to Fantasy, and Sci-Fi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have u gotten up to today?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

What have u gotten up to today? Empty
PostSubject: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 am

Hay people, what's been going on with outside of the wed?
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Well nothing much on this end, did a little shopping, did some work and now just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:03 pm

school is a killer. think i sought something but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 pm

I worked my ass off at work today but my job is rewarding. When I got home I cuddled up for a bit with my cat Sheba and a good book. I read a lot of Nora Roberts oh and I also chatted with Magnus for a bit, wanted to chat with Sinna but aol and msn weren't working out too good.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 pm

No it won't and I'm scared to give out my msn address. No offense. I like a good book. Don't care we writes it, as long as its good. Same gose for musice. Wich I find is good with a book and a hot tea
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Sigh no ones on during the day. U guys are all active when I sleep..
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 pm

What can I say we are night owls lol. Actually I do my gaming in the evening and at night then I post late late at night like around 2am.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 pm

i'v noticed. what games do u play?
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 am

was wondering if anyone is going to be okay with that storm hitting the coast and all
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 pm

The weather has been pretty crazy but nothing too serious. My daughter was released from the hospital this evening so taking her trick or treating in five minutes. hope you all have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:53 pm

finished shopping and wrapping gifts. found out i passed my course with flying culours. so now trying to kick back and relaxe
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I've been relaxing with a hot cup of my favorite coffee and doing a bit of cooking today. Threw a little get together for my oldest son and his girlfriend, he got his driving permit the other day. Now I plan to do a bit of role playing and some gaming later.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

sounds like fun. i have a 9 month old sideran husky to deal with and she has the stinkiest farts ever. games and rping as well
Back to top Go down
Kal Draine

Kal Draine

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:58 am

Merry Christmas guys I love the story we are working on! Everyone have a fantastic day tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:45 am

Merry Christmas everyone...now if i can only get my mate out of the house...
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 am

Well I hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas, I know I did. However today, on this Friday, December 27th, it is back to the grind for me. Gotta work today from 9:30am-3pm (not too bad). Anybody got any plans for New Years?
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:24 am

and here I thought the holidays where a time to relaxe. when am I suppose to relaxe when I'm running everywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:20 pm

first week back in school and its going fine. everything is sorted out and I have my skedual. also got all my txt book today. cost me 100$ for them. feeling good and can't wait to see how the rest of my week will go
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 am

Took the day off today, I have some personal business to tend to then I am gonna relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stormheart
ADMIN
Sinna Stormheart

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 pm

well math homework is a bugger and trying to get into this volineer stuff is hard. gues i better ask the teach to put me in a group instead of looking for one. find myself drifting away from the realm though.
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 pm

So what are you guys up to today? I personally am hanging out with the family. Mainly the wifey, the kids are doing their own thing in their rooms. I don't really plan to be online this week, especially not to chat or anything. However I will be popping in here and there. It has been snowing for three days now here in the Carolinas. Kids have been out of school all week and are gonna be out again tomorrow.....sighs.
Back to top Go down
Twallow

Twallow

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Getting ready to suprise my mate for v-day. and a few nuaghty things with him as well hehe
Back to top Go down
ASYRRIAN
ADMIN
ASYRRIAN

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Twallow wrote:
Getting ready to suprise my mate for v-day. and a few nuaghty things with him as well hehe

Sounds like a blast! 

What about you Alyssa? Any special plans with Mark this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have u gotten up to today?   What have u gotten up to today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have u gotten up to today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROLEPLAYING FOR ADULTS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: